BASEL BASIC – FREE OF CHARGE
TRANSMIT YOUR MATERIAL TO THE MEDIA
- Uploading of your Baselworld press material to a dedicated platform.
- Multilingual tool allowing consultation and downloading of material by our 20,000 media contacts.
- Inclusion of same content to 400 flash drives for the most important journalists, bloggers and influencers at the Show.
- Management of Swiss Press Centre from March 20th to 26th (8 am to 6 pm) in the new Baselworld Press Centre (Halle 1.0).
- Representation and information about your brand to media whether they are present at Baselworld 2019 or not.
- 19.02.2019: Delivery of individual access (user & password) to each Swiss Exhibitor.
- 19.03.2019: Uploading by you of your complete press kit to your dedicated space (unlimited volume and all formats permitted: texts, images, video, etc…).
- Uploading to take place at the latest by 19.03.2019, D-1 before Media Day Baselworld 2019.
YOUR FILES ONLINE AND ON THE FLASH DRIVE
The Swiss Exhibitors PRESS HUB groups all the press material that the brands have prepared for Baselworld 2019. This platform is an indispensable complement to the 64 Go flash drive that we are reintroducing this year for the most important journalists, bloggers and influencers present at the Show. Whether you represent a Swiss brand or the media, your personal user identification will be shared with you by email before the 2019 show.
BRAND INFORMATION ON UPLOADING THEIR MATERIAL
Each brand has been allocated a workspace to upload all its press material..
- The platform will be available to the media who register as of noon on March 20th at 10am (Media Day) and throughout the year 2019;
- Each brand’s content is automatically synchronised every 20 minutes with the space shared with journalists. There may therefore be a slight time lag between your upload and actual availability;
- You may choose to defer synchronisation of your content and select a specific availability date;
- While you may create as many folders and sub-folders as you wish, we kindly request that you follow the advice below in order to facilitate journalists’ work;
- There is no storage limit.
Select one or more folders and use the ‘tag’ field to define the synchronisation date (the date when journalists will have access to your information). The format is DD.MM.2019. For example: 20.03.2019 means that your folder(s) will be synchronised at 00:01 hours on the chosen date. Don’t forget to ‘save’ so as to confirm your choice.
To ensure maximum consistency and to simplify journalists’ work, kindly follow these guidelines in organising your folders:
Logical order by collection and/or model
Arrange your folders by Collection and/or Model
- Create one folder per Collection and/or Model and drop all the corresponding material there (texts in all languages, images, videos…);
- Repeat this operation for all your folders.
If you do not have a Collection and/or Model-based organisational logic
- Create one folder per language and drop all your corresponding text files there: FRE / ENG / GER / ITA / SPA / JAP / zh-CN / zh-TW…
- Create an image folder for photos, or possibly two so as to distinguish low-definition visuals from high-definition pictures. Drop all your images there.
- If required, create other categories based on this logic: Corporate, History, News…